Our body’s ability to process and expel toxins is fundamental to our overall health and well-being. To be healthy, the rate of toxin elimination must meet or exceed the rate of toxin accumulation; otherwise, the buildup of toxins can have detrimental effects on the body. For this reason, periodic cleansing is recommendedto support the body’s natural elimination pathways.
Where Do Toxins Come From?
In our modern world, we’re exposed to toxins daily. Common sources of exposure are pesticides & herbicides in our food supply; heavy metals in water; chemicals in hygiene products; automobile exhaust and other environmental pollutants…the list goes on and on.
- Liver – Your liver is your largest internal organ and your body’s main detoxifier. Its primary function is to filter toxins from the bloodstream and prepare those toxins for elimination through the kidneys and the colon.
- Colon – Your colon is a long, muscular tube and serves as your body’s final vehicle for toxin removal. It eliminates body waste and toxins through regular bowel movements.
Well Roots Super Cleanse & Liver Detox supports these key detoxification systems to help lighten your toxin load.
- Triphala – Triphala is an Ayurvedic herbal formulation traditionally used to support digestion and cleansing.
- Aloe – Aloe is prized for its natural cleansing action. It works through the digestive tract to enhance colon function and flush toxins and waste from the body.
- Milk Thistle – Milk thistle has been used for hundreds of years to optimize liver health.† It supplies powerful compounds to revitalize liver cells and promote healthy liver function, including the body’s natural detoxification process.
This multi-faceted formula can help reduce your toxic burden. Use it as part of a detox program or as a stand-alone product for occasional cleansing.
Other Ingredients: Flaxseed oil, gelatin, purified water, glycerin, beeswax, soy lecithin, caramel color, titanium dioxide (color) and silicon dioxide. Contains: Soy
WARNINGS: Do not use if safety seal is broken. Check with your doctor before using this product if you are using medication, including diuretics, heart medications and corticosteroids, or have any medical conditions. Do not use if you have an intestinal obstruction, hemorrhoids or other intestinal disorder. Do not use if you are taking any other product concurrently that has laxative effects. Do not use if you may become pregnant, are pregnant or nursing. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Not intended for use by persons under 18. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.Store in a cool, dry place. NOTE: Not intended for long-term use. Aloe belongs to a family of plants containing compounds with laxative effects and can lead to dehydration and electrolyte loss. With long-term use without breaks, this ingredient may interfere with diagnostic imaging procedures of the colon. Taking a break of 30 or more days between use cycles will help maintain natural regularity.
WARNING: (State of California Prop 65) This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.